It is always good to know about our own bodies. Many women in the world realize they get yeast infection and just go to the pharmacy to get pills to cure it. In reality, you have to be careful because Ive literally thrown my money away on over the counter products that never lived up to its “results”. If you know what causes it you can always prevent it, but not always is it preventable. Usually yeast infection causes itch to the vaginal area. Yeast infection causes pain during intercourse and or during urination. Other yeast infection causes is that the vagina area gets sore, it starts to burn, and you get a discharge that looks like cottage cheese.
I didn’t realize that I actually had these yeast infection causes. I took a look at when I urinated and that is when I found out I had a yeast infection symptom because It would hurt a lot and it was unacceptable. The next day I went to my doctor and he noticed I had a yeast infection. As any doctor would do, he recommended pills but It did not go how I expected, the signs of soreness and symptoms would just come right back. I really didn’t want to fill my body with all these different drugs, Instead I took the chance to use home made natural remedies that I discovered and it concluded to me that it had been the best decision I ever made. Its been 2 years now, ever since then I haven’t had any yeast infection symptoms!
Top 5 Yeast Infection Causes:
1. Yeast infection is actually very common to women. At some point in a woman’s life this fungus is what causes the yeast infection if the bacteria isn’t killed or slow down the correct way it can cause a severe infection.
2. It is very common that our body tends to be tired, but reasons of this can be lack of sleep, lack of eating. Our immune system counts on us and we are a big part of how our body will respond back. This being said, bacteria can easily rapidly attack our body if weak causing a yeast infection.
3. It is true that our body’s change frequently. Especially for woman, when the time of the month comes it usually changes our hormones, which can seriously put a big part in a yeast infection cause. Be aware that women under birth restrictions or being fertile can lead to a yeast infection cause.
4. Another cause can be if you are diabetic and don’t have control of the elevation of your blood sugar level that can cause the yeast to grow.
5. Many women such as I take many antibiotics, and so many women are used to this method in helping their daily problems. If you take antibiotics like I did for yeast infection it may result in a recurring yeast infection since it is only temporary and not a cure. With natural remedies it left amazing results and you spend a lot less.
It is a fact that most women don’t know about the yeast infection causes. Causes such as leaving the vagina with no air to breath can have the vagina very moist and grab unwanted build up of bacteria, although you can avoid this by not wearing tight pants and or tight panties, as well as making sure the vagina is dry after showering. Natural remedies has been personally used by me and I know it works, so ever since I have recommended it to my relatives and family to cure it.
*You may wonder if vaginal yeast infection is dangerous?
In my situation it could have gotten worse, but I cured it before happening. One of the main infection causes is that it can rapidly move through out the body if not cured immediately. In many cases yeast infection causes aren’t severe as you make think but it can easily be cured with natural home made remedies. Consult with your doctor only if the infection hasn’t gone away, because in rare cases it may be something else.